Osander ApS is recruiting on behalf of A.P. Moller Holding
A.P. Moller Holding’s purpose is to invest in and build businesses that have a positive impact on society – ‘nyttig virksomhed’. We are the parent company of the A.P. Moller Group and the investment arm of the A.P. Moller Foundation.
We aspire to drive the long-term shareholder value of our businesses. Through engaged ownership, we leverage our founding family’s core values, company insights and global networks, to set our businesses up for success, while supporting local communities.
A.P. Moller Holding is now looking to recruit a new team member to join the investment team.
Executive Assistant Tasks and Responsibilities
- Proactively handle complex calendars of appointments. Proactively review and handle short term and long term. Ensure that the appointments are well prepared ahead of meetings. Analytically and proactively manage time and handle changes.
- Key role as liaison for portfolio companies. Continuously build and nourish excellent relationships at multiple levels through liaison with portfolio companies’ peers. Further enhance the collaboration and timely communication between owner company and portfolio companies.
- Coordinate travels from A to Z. Ensure that activities and materials are well prepared ahead of travels, meetings, and events. Be available as an emergency lifeline to support and handle travel changes.
- Contribute to efficient deal processes for instance through access to data rooms or liaison with externals (investment banks and other advisors).
- Coordinate and plan external events, closing dinners and internal departmental activities (e.g., inspiring team off-sites and social events).
- Own and update an overview of the funds ecosystem.
- Handle and own work streams and processes in the EA pool of activities. Run ad hoc projects. Participate in the internal cross departmental EA network and contribute to knowledge sharing and smooth collaboration.
- Contribute to team development and team spirit. Act as the special “cultural and social glue” and the initiator that holds a team together.
- Support in the organisational annual cycle processes.
- Ensure consistently high-quality work in all deliverables and work products.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks including expense management.
Mindset & Competencies
- You make sure to know the objectives, goals, deadlines and deliverables daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly. You proactively follow through behind the scenes in furtherance of these.
- You are able to grasp the big picture and yet track operational detail and overview. You learn this from always proactively communicating and asking questions to resolve open issues. You fill the gaps, and you can quickly re-prioritise tasks, when needed.
- You are a positive team player, flexible, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of integrity. You proactively seek opportunities to help others, and you are committed to making your colleagues and portfolios successful – you contribute actively to the positive workplace culture, and you build strong networks.
- You have a sense of urgency and attention to detail, as well as a demonstrated ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- You possess intelligent and intellectual curiosity in learning about the work and the industry.
- You reflect values, culture, and brand – at all levels, internally and externally. You make a strong positive impression on key contacts. You ensure everything gets done on time.
- Minimum three years of proven experience as a PA/EA supporting executive level individuals in large professional organisations.
- Ideally, experience from Private Equity and/or a professional services company.
- Stellar references and a proven track record of high performance.
- Strong presence and a confident and accommodating personality.
- Fluency in English, verbally and written.
- Highly proficient in applying IT tools in daily tasks and operations.
- IT and tech-savvy. A recent track record of effectively using Microsoft Office 365
Questions about this role?
Please contact Frederikke Høg in regards to questions about this role – email@example.com